Effective date: October 01, 2018
My Kingdom of Chaos (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://mykingdomofchaos.com website (the “Service”).
By using this site, you are agreeing that the laws of the United States of America apply to the collection and use of personal information and that you are over the age of eighteen.
Identifying the Data Controller and the Processor
Data protection laws differentiates between the controller and the processor of data of information. In general, the customer is the data controller. In general, My Kingdom of Chaos is the data processor.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use,share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
In most instances, we collect minimal personal information,such as name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event you purchase something from us, we may also collect payment information on encrypted and/or third-party pages. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
We may use automated decision-making in processing your personal information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of automated decisions if you are unhappy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to re-market our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type,browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons,tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies,you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Information Collected from Internet Browsers
If you’re just browsing the website, we collect the same basic information that most websites collect. We use common Internet technology that include cookies and web site logs. This is information that we collect from everyone, whether they sign up or purchase anything or not.
The information we collect from visitors includes the visitor’s browser type, their language preference, referring site, any additional websites that were requested, and the date and time of each visitor. We may also collect personal information such as Internet Protocol addresses.
We collect this information in order to better understand visitors to My Kingdom of Chaos and to monitor and protect the security of the website.
Use of Data
My Kingdom of Chaos uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Where Does Your Information Go?
- We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers (free or paid), to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or services orders.
- Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes and with third party contractors and team members to fulfill your orders for products and services.
For safety and security: We use information about you to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity, and to identify violations.
To protect our business interests and legal rights: Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition or sale of a business.
With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above.
My Kingdom of Chaos does track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide third-party advertising. Therefore, we do respond to DNT signals. Some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Online Advertising We Use
My Kingdom of Chaos uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Ad Words tracking cookie and the Sovrn tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the Internet, specifically on the Google Content Network. We respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party re-marketing system.
The third-party vendors, including Google and Sovrn, will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services and products to those who have shown interest in our website.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests.Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information.Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers.This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain,share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state,province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection-laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
My Kingdom of Chaos may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of My Kingdom of Chaos
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services,widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent,multi-session cookies. You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookiesand anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels. More information is available here.
- ConvertKit. More information is available here.
- PayPal. More information is available here.
And rarely, to law enforcement…
- We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
Chapter 3 of the GDPR
Each data subject has 8 rights. These are:
- The right to be informed. This means that anyone processing your personal data must be clear what information they are processing, why, and who else the data might be given to.
- The right of access. This allows you to see what data is held by the data controller.
- The right to rectification. This allows you to have your data corrected or amended if any of your information is held incorrect.
- The right to erasure. Under certain circumstances, this allows you to ask for your personal information to be deleted. This would apply if personal data is no longer required for the purpose it was collected for, consent has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been obtained illegally.
- The right to restrict processing. This allows you to ask for a halt to the processing of data such as a legal case has to be concluded or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to ask for any data supplied by us, to be supplied in an easy-to-read format.
- The right to object. This allows you to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. This allows you to not be subject to a decision via an automated decision.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Write to My Kingdom of Chaos Chief Privacy Officer:
9315 Chapel Hill Blvd, Apt E 5208
Pasco, WA 99301
INFORMATION ABOUT IDENTITY THEFT & ONLINE ISSUES
Visit OnGuardOnline to learn how to guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER ISSUES
Visit our contact page to find contact information for other issues.
Updated October 1, 2018.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://mykingdomofchaos.com/contact/