I’m Heather, I am the creator of My Kingdom of Chaos. I wanted to inspire other mothers by providing a community and resources so that we can all grow together.
I am a stay at home mom of four children. I have been a mother for 10 years now and I understand how isolated and stressful it can be. I wanted to create a space where women can come and congregate and get support and find resources designed to help make their lives easier.
I am also a work at home mother. I make a living by providing virtual assistance work and I am also a freelance writer.
This site is designed to help mothers balance work life and home life, as well as providing tips for easily managing your finances, managing your home, and managing your work life.
Some of the topics you can expect to read about on My Kingdom of Chaos include:
How to save money and be frugal
Freelance work and self-employment
How to establish healthy habits
How to de-clutter
How to organize
Cleaning your personal space
Simple tips to create more gratitude in your daily life
How to be more productive and manage time
How to set goals and accomplish goals
Tips on parenting and motherhood
And fun ideas for families
Here on My Kingdom of Chaos, I do all of writing, design, and content creation. When I am not blogging or freelancing, I am usually trying to get better at one of my many hobbies that include: writing, reading, traveling, or photography.
As Featured On:
The Stay Sane Mom blog. The 33 Best Mom Blogs You Haven’t Read Yet!
Want to get to know me a bit better? Here are 10 facts about me!
1. I have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
2. My plan was to find a job in corporate America, but I wanted to stay home with my children and take care of my family while still earning an income. So I found other ways to make money while still staying at home!
3. I LOVE to read books, fiction and non-fiction both. While I have too many favorites to list, my favorite authors include John Grisham and Julie Garwood.
4. While I do love my Kindle, my preferred way of reading is a paperback book. I LOVE the smell of books!
5. I am addicted to chocolate, wine, and coffee.
6. I lean towards being an introvert, and I really prefer being home most of the time. (Another reason I wanted to work at home)!
7. I am half Irish and I do have an Irish temper.
8. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for over a decade now.
9. I have to plan out my life almost day by day. While I have the ability to be spontaneous, I greatly prefer knowing what the day holds for me.
10. While I prefer getting up early and working in the morning, I tend to be a night owl most of the time. I love evenings and I find it fun to travel at night.
What I Do
I aim to serve women with tips and resources to make motherhood easier. I provide help on balancing life, work, and motherhood on an ongoing daily basis.
I specialize in motherhood, work life, personal development, financing and budgeting, and balancing the many other areas of life.
My ultimate goal for My Kingdom of Chaos is to guide women towards a less stressful, less chaotic life. My mission is to provide women the resources necessary to achieve this goal.